Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why didn't I think of that? wait, I did!






















I think the Tribeca area of Manhattan has more day care centers than any other part of the city. There is at least one to three of them on each and every street. So, last year when this Director neighbor of mine was between jobs, I mentioned to him that he should develop a program for kids and work right here in the neighborhood. He could develop classes on the different elements of theater, like musicals, dance, drama, tumbling, revivals, 'off' broadway, Summer camps, comedy, history, etc. He poo poo'd the idea. Well, here we go,, right down the street at FasTrac Kids is "Little Director".. how cute is that?

PS: I wrote FasTracKids to inquire about the program "Little Director". After all, maybe it's not about theater classes(?) no response.

No comments: